|[Home] [Credit Search] [Category Browser] [Staff Roll Call]||The LINUX.COM Article Archive|
|Originally Published: Sunday, 2 January 2000||Author: John Gowin|
|Published to: news_enhance_desktops/zzzz||Page: 1/1 - [Std View]|
Gnumeric 0.47 has been released
From the GNOME-announce list: "This is mostly a bug fix release, we have been fixing a bunch of errors that had been queued on our personal lists and on the bug tracking system as well as some obvious flops from 0.46."
Gnumeric 0.47 has been released.
This is mostly a bug fix release, we have been fixing a bunch of errors that had been queued on our personal lists and on the bug tracking system as well as some obvious flops from 0.46.
* New in this release:
* Paste from X applications to Gnumeric should work again (it was shortly broken) (Miguel).
* Printing should pick a better bounding box (Michael)
* Paste from X applications to Gnumeric will actually do the right cell splitting and bounding computation in the presence of cell-separators (Miguel)
* Import plugins should work now (Jody).
* Memory leak fixes to the parser for array formulas (Miguel)
* Entering data into the spreadsheet should not cancel the paste buffer (Miguel).
* Guile plugin bug fixed (Michael)
* A serious recomputation bug has been fixed (in some conditions it would make gnumeric loop infinitely) (Michael).
* Should load properly sheets that had empty values (this causes some cells to display nothing but be considered to have an empty string, thus breaking computation for any refence to those) (Jody, Miguel).
* CORBA command context are implemented (Miguel). Enjoy, Miguel